Dr Tatiana Lapa, a renowned expert in the the field of cosmetic aesthetics, is regularly featured in international publications. She is a spokesperson for safety in beauty and a key opinion leader on matters of health and beauty.
Her clinical expertise, comments and opinions are frequently sought by national and international media.
Below are some of the titles we are featured in:
- Mail Online (October 2016): Why women get more headaches than men
- Stuff magazine (October 2016): 6 simple ways to break your wine o’clock habit
- The Telegraph (October 2016): Six ways to crack wine o’clock and go semi-sober
- Glamour Magazine (October 2016): Winter health hacks
- Yahoo! Lifestyle (October 2016): 13 Ways to beat the post-food belly bloat
- Raconteur (September 2016): The Precise Formula for Beauty
- Radio One (September 2016): Botox: All you wanted to know & were afraid to ask
- XPOSE (September 2016): Botox for Beginners
- Sybarite (September 2016): Sybarite Selections: Beautified
- Aesthetics Journal (September 2016): An Introduction to Fat Reduction
- Marie Claire (September 2016): Chance to Win Facial Sculpting treatment
- The Express (August 2016): Revolutionary treatment claims to permanently MELT fat in 25 minutes without surgery
- Prima (August 2016): When is OK to let your teenager drink?