Healthy skin is glowing skin. This programme is your intense 12-week boost to give you healthy glowing skin. The programme focuses on improving blood flow, plumping up the dermis, exfoliating the epidermis and blending pigmentation for glossy, even-toned and bright glowing skin.
This programme includes:
- Skin assessment and treatment planning appointment
- ‘Home Dermatologist’ skin kit for 12 weeks of intense home treatment
- Session 1: PRP injections providing concentrated skin nutrition with Microneedling treatment to stimulate skin repair.
- Session 2: ZO 3-Step peel for skin exfoliation and blending of pigmentation, tightening of wrinkels and improvement of skin plumpness and texture.
- Session 3: Dermaplaning (skin shaving for excellent exfoliation) with a ZO Stimulating peel, leaving your skin glowing.
The Skin Glow Programme offers an intense treatment regime to address the causes of dry, dull skin.
Our skin is coated in a layer of dead, dry, scaly cells called keratin cells. In normal healthy skin, these keratin cells are born and shed in a cycle that lasts 6 weeks. When these cells fail to shed properly, they build up on the surface of the skin, causing a dull, rough, uneven texture. This is often made worse by areas of uneven pigmentation and large pores, resulting in skin that is lackluster, sallow and dull.
Dr Tatiana’s Pigmentation Programme aims to restore healthy exfoliation of the skin, blend pigmentation and reduce pore size.
The programme includes a consultation appointment and then 3 treatment sessions spread over 12 weeks. This allows the doctor to keep a close eye on your progress and offer targeted treatments at the start of every new skin cycle (each skin cycle is 6 weeks). Each appointment is approximately 1 hour.
- PRP involves a blood sample and injections into the skin. The skin is numbed with numbing cream and then injections are made into the dermis (middle layer of the skin). This is then followed with DermaFNS microneedling to stimulate skin repair.
- ZO 3-Step Peel involves numbing cream followed by an application of the peel. There is some moderate peeling for 5-7 days after treatment.
- The Dermaplaning treatment involves shaving of the dead skin cells and velus hair from the surface of the skin using a blade. This leaves the skin gleaming bright and glossy. This treatment is combined with a Stimulating peel to increase blood flow and circulation to the skin.
We use numbing cream to reduce skin sensitivity.
Recovery & Aftercare:
You will need 2-3 days recovery after PRP and 5-7 days recovery after Peel treatments. You may experience some redness, swelling, flaking of the skin and there may be some bruising after the injectable treatments. You will need to wear sunblock daily and avoid intense sun exposure for 6 weeks after the Chemical Peel treatment.
Duration of Results:
You will see optimal results 6 weeks after completing the treatment programme. If you continue to use good skincare at home, then these results can be maintained long-term. However, please bear in mind that adherence to the programme, age, general health, medication, hormones e.g. pregnancy and sun exposure may change the effectiveness of the treatment and duration of results.
Risks & Complications:
The treatment programme is very safe. Potential risks include skin sensitivity, redness, bruising, swelling, dryness, flaking, peeling, pigmentation, risk of allergy, risk of skin infection.
Do not book this treatment if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or allergic to constituents of treatment. In case of specific health problems, please book a consultation with the doctor.
*We require a small deposit of £50 to book your appointment. The balance can be paid at the appointment. If you fail to attend your appointment without giving a minimum of 24 hour’s notice, you will forfeit the deposit fee. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details.